Rules for Receiving Club Permits
- Club permits will be issued to new members but a minimum attendance of 5 club approved sanctions (meetings or runs) per year to be eligible to retain club permit and thereafter to continue to be eligible to have permit signed by authorised officer.
- Membership must be renewed before club membership lapses and or club permit lapses on vehicle.
- Copy of roadworthy certificate and photos of vehicle, engine, rear, front, side and permit sticker attached to vehicle required.
- Committee to have the right to cancel club permit on vehicle at anytime.
- Warning and/or report from Vic Roads and/or any state and/or territory police force of misconduct shall result in club permit being cancelled.
- Declaration to be signed by person applying for club permit to abide by club and Vic roads rules in addition to signing club membership form.
- All club rules to be followed in addition to follow all Vic road rules up to and including any and all alterations and/or upgrades to such rules.
- The signatures of no less than 2 committee members required for the approval of club permit to any member of the club.
Please do not ask for an exemption to any of these rules, the answer will be NO.
Transferring a Permit from another Club
To transfer your existing club permit from another Club to XR–XY ZA-ZD Falcon Fairlane Club of Victoria Inc. you must have your motor vehicle inspected by a XR–XY ZA-ZD Falcon Fairlane Club of Victoria Inc. club permit officer – a transfer is like a new registration and requires XR–XY ZA-ZD Falcon Fairlane Club of Victoria Inc. to sign the Vehicle Eligibility and Standards Declaration form. However, a Roadworthy Certificate or VASS Approval is not required.
You must provide to VicRoads:
- a signed letter from you (the club permit holder), advising of the change of clubs,
- and list of club permits that you want to transfer to XR–XY ZA-ZD Falcon Fairlane Club of Victoria Inc.;
- a Vehicle Eligibility and Standards Declaration for each club permit vehicle signed by the XR–XY ZA-ZD Falcon Fairlane Club of Victoria Inc. permit officer;
- a letter from XR–XY ZA -ZD Falcon Fairlane Club of Victoria Inc. confirming that you are a current member.